The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
National Common Entrance Examination Timetable.
DATE: SATURDAY, 17TH OCTOBER, 2020
|7:30am – 9:30am||Validation of candidates, marking of attendance and Sanitization|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|9:40am – 9:50am||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|9:50am – 12:05pm||Paper I
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science & Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
|12:05pm – 12:55pm||Break and Sanitization|
|12:55pm – 1:05pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper-II to candidates|
|1:05pm – 1:15pm||Issuance of Paper-II Question papers to candidates|
|1:15pm – 3:00pm||Paper-II
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.