This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from the NECO website.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
NECO Registrar, Prof. Dantali Wushishi, said out of the 1,226,631 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 945,853 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below