NAUB IJMB Application Form For 2023/2024 Session; The IJMB programme for 2023/2024 is currently open to the public. Applications are invited from eligible candidates who wish to enroll in the one-year programmes offered, namely IJMB Arts and Science.
Study other Keypoints here
ELIGIBILITY: NAUB IJMB Application Form For 2023/2024 Session
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits, including Mathematics and English, in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or any equivalent examination taken in not more than two (2) sittings to qualify for admission into the NAUB IJMB programmes.
To apply for the programme, follow these steps:
- Visit www.naub.edu.ng or www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type.
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Choose your programme type.
- Select your preferred three-subject combination.
- Click on the “Select Payment Option” button and make a payment of N5000.
- Choose your ATM Card type (Master, Visa, or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment.”
- Only candidates who have successfully made their payments will be redirected to fill out the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM.”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’ Level credentials and recent passport photograph.
- Ensure that you submit your application when completed. Please note that it is not possible to edit your application after submission. Any incorrect information provided will attract a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct.
- All applications must be completed by the 31st of May, 2023.
For further information, please visit www.naub.edu.ng
Signed: Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes