NDU JUPEB Available Programmes.
The following Faculties and Departments are available.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
- FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Department of Arts Educational
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Vocational/Industrial Technology
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- FACULTY OF LAW:
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
- FACULTY OF NURSING:
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
NDU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
How to Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission Form.
Registration will start from Friday, July 10 – Friday, October 30, 2020. The Registration Process is as follows:
1. Visit the University Website on www.ndu.edu.ng
(a) Click on 2020/2021 Pre-degree Application Form now on sale. Apply.
2. Click on Portal (www.ndu.edu.ng/nportal) on the Main Menu of the Home Page. Click Pre-degree on the Portal page.
3. Click on buy EPin of Sixteen Thousand Naira (N16.000.00) only online using your Bank Debit/Credit card
4. Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
5. Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies. ICT building. new site. NDU.
For further information: Log on to our admissions website: www.predegree.ndu.ac or www.ndu.edu.ng
Closing date for the submission of forms is October 30, 2020.