Nigerian Army College of Nursing Releases Admission Form ND/HND Nursing Programme for 2023/2024; We would like to inform the general public, particularly prospective students of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, that the application form for ND/HND Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session has been officially released.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Releases Admission Form ND/HND Nursing Programme for 2023/2024
GAIN ADMISSION INTO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB – REGISTER FOR IJMB TODAY
1. Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/GCE O/LEVEL, NECO, or NABTEB results which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Candidates Must be between the ages of 17-25 years by October 2023
3. Candidates Must be Nigerian by birth
4. Candidates must have written JAMB 2023 and scored a minimum of 160
Four (4) Years For ND/HND Nursing Programme.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST UTME) Application Forms Can Be Obtained From The Registrar’s Office On Payment Of a Non-refundable fee Of N7,000 Naira Only in cash.
- Sales of admission forms is from 1st June 2023 to 25th August 2023
- Completed application forms must be returned to the College with photocopies of credentials on or before 25th August 2023
DATE OF POST UTME
4th – 8th September 2023.
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS AN ADMISSION AGENT. THE ADMISSION FORMS ARE NOT SOLD ONLINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here