Nile University Scholarship & Discounts For 2023/2024 Session; Nile University of Nigeria (“NILE”) is pleased to offer scholarships and discounts to eligible applicants for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. For the 2023/2024 academic session, the following criteria will determine the scholarships:
Nile University Scholarship & Discounts For 2023/2024 Session
Undergraduate Programs (excluding Law & Medicine):
- JAMB Scores:
- 240: 10% discount
- 260: 20% discount
- 280: 30% discount
- 300: 40% discount
- WAEC Scores:
- 5A1: 10% discount
- 6A1: 20% discount
- 7A1: 30% discount
- 320+ and 5 A1’s: 100% scholarship
- 3A’s: 25% scholarship (NILE SPS) or 20% scholarship (others)
- 2A’s: 15% scholarship (NILE SPS) or 10% scholarship (others)
- First-class graduates of NILE (undergraduate programs): 50% scholarship
- NILE graduates with degrees other than first class: 20% scholarship
- Postgraduate alumni of NILE returning for another postgraduate degree: 20% scholarship
- Outstanding athletes at the national or professional level representing NILE: 100% scholarship (subject to approval by the NILE Board of Trustees)
- Undergraduate applicants can use either JAMB or O-LEVEL results for scholarships.
- O-LEVEL results must be from WAEC or NECO.
- Applicants with JAMB scores of 320+ and 5 A’s or above in O-LEVEL are eligible for a 100% scholarship.
- Recipients of undergraduate scholarships must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
- Scholarship recipients must adhere to NILE’s regulations and code of conduct.
- Scholarships are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis, according to quotas determined by NILE.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw offered scholarships if necessary.
- Sibling discounts for parents with multiple children at NILE:
- Two children: 5% discount
- Three children: 10% discount
- Four children: 15% discount
- Five children and above 20% discount (Discounts must be applied for by the biological parent and are valid for the current semester and the duration of studies upon approval.)
- Institution discounts for sponsoring bodies:
- 5-10 students: 10% discount
- 10-20 students: 15% discount
- 20 students and above 20% discount (Discounts are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis, according to quotas determined by NILE.)
- Applicants can only be considered for scholarships or discounts under one criterion.
- Applicants must apply for scholarships or discounts at the point of entry and cannot apply retrospectively.
- Scholarships and discounts do not apply to hostel fees.
We encourage eligible applicants to take advantage of these opportunities and submit their applications accordingly. The Nile University of Nigeria is committed to supporting deserving students in their educational pursuits.