How to Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Admission Form.
- Visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N12,000 for application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 4th December, 2020.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Saturday, December 12, 2020.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Sale of forms commences on Friday, August 21, 2020 and ends on Friday, December 4, 2020.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday, December 12, 2020.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from Monday, September 14 to Friday, December 4, 2020, at 8.00 am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 8am at the University Digital Library.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
The CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled for Saturday, December 12, 2020, by 8:00 am at the University Digital Library
PLEASE NOTE: The examination would be computer-based. Candidates should come to the CBT with the ID card issued to them during the Biometric Capturing at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building. Any candidate who is not captured will not take the Test.