Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from the Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors for the 2019/2020 NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship. The deadline for submission of applications for the NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award is 28th June, 2019.
Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual Overseas Postgraduate program for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants from Belemaoil Host Communities.
Belemaoil Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be from the Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents: Postgraduate Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Graduate Affairs), either at the Master’s or Doctorate Programme level (M.Sc/MBA/MPhi/M.Ed/M.Eng) (Ph.D), (LL.D)
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct from any of the following persons from applicant’s community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni – Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
How to Apply for Belemaoil Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click the link below to download and fill the “Application Form” Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your “Host Community CDC/Interface” to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- University Post-Graduate Admission Letter
- Previous University Certificate/Statement of Result
- Transcript (where applicable)
- O’Level Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative (CDC Chairman).
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Deadline : 28th June, 2019.