University of Lagos, UNILAG notice to Distance Learning Institute (DLI) students on residential programme for the 2017/2019 academic session.
The University of Lagos, Distance Learning Institute, Residential Programme for 2017/2018 academic session has been scheduled to hold as follows:
1.0 ARRIVAL OF DLI STUDENTS FOR RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMME
2017/2018 DLI Residential Programme will commence from Monday, 8th October, 2018.
All DLI Students are expected to complete their course registration for the 2017/2018 session on or before Sunday, 30th September, 2018. Upon completion of the course registration, the ‘Hostel Application Button’ is enabled for allocation of hostel bedspace and printing of accommodation slip. At the day of resumption, students are expected to report at the hostel with the print-out of the accommodation slip between Wednesday, 10th October and Thursday, 11th October, 2018 for year 4-6, and Sunday, 28th and Monday, 29th October, 2018 for year 1 – 3.
Each student should report in his/her allocated Hall of Residence with the following documents:
- Receipt of payment of full service charge for the current session.
- Two copies of online printed Accommodation Slip.
- Evidence of registration with the University Medical Centre.
|2.0||Monday, 8th October to Saturday, 13th October, 2018 –||Year 4 – 6, Lecture mop up|
|2.1||Wednesday, 10th October, 2018 –||Year 4 – 6 students start moving into Halls of Residence|
|3.0||Monday, 15th October, 2018 –||Examination commences for Year 4 – 6 students|
|4.0||Saturday, 27th October, 2018 –||Examination ends for Year 4 – 6 students|
|5.0||Sunday, 28th October, 2018 –||Year 4 – 6 students vacate Halls of Residence|
|6.0||Sunday, 28th October, 2018 –||Year 1-3 students move into Halls of Residence|
|7.0||Monday, 5th November, 2018 –||Examination commences for Year 1 – 3 students|
|8.0||Saturday, 17th November, 2018 –||Examination ends for Year 1 – 3 students|
|9.0||Sunday, 18th November, 2018 –||Year 1 – 3 students vacate Halls of Residence|
10.0 OTHER EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS
- Students are to complete payment of fees on or before Friday, 21st September, 2018.
- Registration for courses for Year 4 – 6 students ends on 30th September, 2018 and for Year 1 – 3 students ends on 21st October, 2018. There shall be no further extension.
- Students are required to come to the examination centre with one recent passport photograph for each of the registered courses. The passport photographs must be the same used to register for the current academic session.
- Printing of Examination dockets would be enabled from Saturday, 6th October, 2018.
- Final year Project defence will commence (for those who have completed registration) from Monday, 24th to Saturday, 29th September, 2018.
11.0 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Note that ONLY students of the Institute who are fully registered will be allowed to write examination. Unregistered students who sit for the examination will have their results nullified.
12.0 SPECIAL PLEA TO EMPLOYERS
THE DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) MANAGEMENT APPEALS TO EMPLOYERS TO KINDLY RELEASE THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES WHO ARE DLI STUDENTS. THIS IS TO ENABLE THEM PARTICIPATE IN THE FORTH-COMING RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMME, DURING WHICH THE 2017/2018 SESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED.