The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list is now available on the school website and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer —
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2019.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.