OAU Releases Executive Master in Business Administration (MBA) Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022; Full requirements on how to apply to the OAU MBA program for 2021 admission are available in this post.
The two-year (four semesters) Executive MB A is a professional program concerned with the ever-increasingly complex professional needs of practicing managers. The Executive MBA is specially designed to meet the needs of managers who have had considerable experience in the field but are unable to leave their work to engage in full-time study.
Objectives of OAU Executive MBA Programme
The overall objectives of the program are to:
- provide managers at all levels an opportunity to acquire postgraduate education in business management and administration;
- develop the potential and increase the proficiency of participants in modem management techniques; and
- develop high-level manpower needed in both the public and private sectors of the economy and in all sectors of business management and administration, including financial management, production, marketing, and human resource management.
OAU Executive MBA Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from any recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree with Third Class PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) from any recognized University
- HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related disciplines from recognized Polytechnics PLUS relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, ASCII, ACIS, ACS, AMNIM, animn, ARPA, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CAN
- HND in other disciplines from recognized Polytechnics PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Administration, Finance, and Management disciplines from any recognized University
- Professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, ASCII, ACIS, AMNIM, animn, ARPA, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CNA- PLUS five (5) years of work experience in a managerial position.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
- All candidates must have Five Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level, as a basic requirement.
- Applicants will be notified of the date for the MBA Admission Test (MBAAT) via e-mail in due time.
How to Apply for OAU Executive MBA Programme Admission
Purchase of application form shall be online only.
Candidates can pay the application fee and complete the application forms online by following the steps:
Step 1: Log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com.
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use a viable personal e-mail address and password to create an application account.
Step 3: Click on Create New Form to select Executive Master of Business Administration
Step 4: Click on the displayed Form number to open the application form
Step 5: Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee of N20.000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira only).
- Applicants should provide two (2) sets of the following documents to support their applications:
- Photocopy of all applicable academic and professional certificates
- Photocopy of NYSC Certificate
- Photocopy of O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age
- Original academic transcript
- Applicants should forward one set of the above-listed documents to:
Deputy Registrar/College Secretary,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
- The second set of the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
Executive MBA Programme,
Department of Management and Accounting,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
- (a) ATM Cards for all banks are supported.
(b) Progress on application forms can be monitored online.
(c) Admission letters will be sent by e-mail and courier.
N.B Any applicant whose original transcript is not available before the admission exercise commences will not be considered for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Duly completed application forms must be submitted online on or before September 30, 2022.
Thanks for reading OAU Releases Executive Master in Business Administration (MBA) Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022