OAW Post-Doctrack in Austria for International Applicant; Those seeking a scientific career have an excellent opportunity to apply for the OAW Post-Doctrack Awards. The Austrian Academy of Sciences is funding the program, which is open to both Austrian and international students.
There are eight scholarships available for doctoral or PhD degree program graduates who are preparing a separate research project for submission to national or international funding organizations.
The Austrian Academy of Sciences is the country’s primary non-university science and research institution. It stands for innovative basic research and interdisciplinary knowledge exchange. It runs 28 research institutes focused on innovative applications.
Application Deadline: May 16, 2022 and November 15, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Austria and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral or PhD in humanities, social sciences, and cultural studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant application need to be outstanding young scientists who have completed their doctoral /Ph.D. studies in the field of humanities, social sciences, and cultural studies at a university in Austria and who have not completed their studies more than six months before the submission deadline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For earning this valuable opportunity, candidates must have to be registered as a PhD students at a university in Austria. After being registered, claimants can submit the online application form for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must have to send a CV, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and career prospects.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a Ph.D. degree program, the applicant must have to hold their master’s and graduate degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to have good knowledge of the written and spoken English language.
The successful scholar will receive an amount of EUR 38,000 gross/gross annually.
OAW Post-Doctrack in Austria for International Applicant