OFFAPOLY Releases Post-UTME Form For 2022/2023 Session; All qualified candidates are hereby invited to participate in an online screening exercise for admission into National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programs at The Federal Polytechnic Ofia, Kwara State, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
A. ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
- All candidates who selected The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first(1) choice institution in the UTME for 2022/2023.
- Must have received a minimum cutoff mark of 140.
- Have the required relevant O’level certificate(s) as specified in the JAMB brochure.
- They must also have uploaded their O’ level results to JAMB CAPS via a Certified CBT Centre.
B. PROCEDURES FOR THE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- All qualified candidates should access the Polytechnic portal at www.fpo.edu.ng and complete the following tasks:
i. Making an online payment;
ii. Fill out their information and the security form;
iii. Upload their results and any other credentials required;
iv. Print their security form and screening slip:
v. Hand in the printed security form to the security office at the Polytechnic’s main campus on Ojoku Road in Offa, Kwara State.
vi. All Candidates must make an online payment of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) using an Interswitch compatible ATM card.
- Candidates must write their names exactly as they appear on their JAMB RESULT SLIP and O’ level results/certificates, surname first.
- AND Candidates must have an active personal email address.
NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED PROCEDURES AND/OR ANY FALSE CLAIM BY CANDIDATES WILL RESULT IN THEIR DISQUALIFICATION AND FORFEITURE OF THE ADMISSION AT ANY TIME IT IS DISCOVERED.
ALL uploads MUST be completed within eight (8) weeks of the publication date of this advertisement. (New deadline has been set to 20th November 2022)
MR. J. A. BALOGUN
AG. REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO GOVERNING COUNCIL