OOU Post UTME Screening
OOU post UTME screening exercise will hold online between 11th and 18th January 2021.
In view of this, all candidates are advised to start checking the school portal for their new Screening dates and time.
Immediately after printing the screening pass, you will see a link that says “Download Screening Browser”. Candidates are expected to click the link to download the browser for their exams.
Candidates for the PUTME at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye are enjoined to please be GUIDED by the following:
- Download the latest exam browser from the school portal.
- Enter your login details by providing your username and password to the exam browser (please make sure you don’t login earlier than time allocated, i.e. if your time is 8.00 am don’t try to login by 7.59 am. The appropriate time for you to log in is 8.02 am).
- If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/telegram messages only).
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10).
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt).
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening).
- Make sure you download and install the software at least 48 hours before your exam date.