OSPOLY Iree Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Form; Applications are open for admission into the following National Diploma Programmes that will be available at the institution during the upcoming 2023/2024 Academic Session.
OSPOLY Iree Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Form
Two-Year National Diploma Programmes:
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering/Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Arts and Design
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Business Administration and Management Studies
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Banking and Finance
Method of Application:
- Visit the OSPOLY Iree website at https://polyiree.com.
- On the page displayed, select “Post UTME.”
- Provide your Full Name and a unique E-mail address.
- Click “Proceed to Payment.”
- Make the required payment using the ATM Card of any Bank of your choice.
- Print your registration slip and prepare photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results.
- Attend the Screening Exercise at the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic on a date that will be communicated soon.
- Check the institution’s website for the specific date of your Department Faculty Screening dates, to be announced later.
For further clarification, you can reach out via email or the following phone numbers:
- Email: [Provide Email Address]
- Phone Numbers: 080-830-33656, 09055063355, 08038442009, 08034007555
Candidates should ensure they provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not be held responsible for failure to receive information due to invalid contact details. Adherence to guidelines and seeking necessary clarifications is strongly advised, as the Polytechnic maintains a zero-tolerance policy for anti-social behavior.