PAMO University of Medical Sciences Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023; The screening exercise for various undergraduate admission programs is on. Students can check the JAMB requirements and full details in this post.
POST-UTME SCREENING DAYS: Monday 25th – Wednesday 27th July 2022
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
List Of PAMO University of Medical Sciences Courses
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (Five (5) years program)
- B.MLS – Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc – Nursing Science
- B.Sc – Physiotherapy
- B.Sc – Radiography
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (Four (4) years program)
- B.Sc – Anatomy
- B.Sc – Biochemistry
- B.Sc – Pharmacology
- B.Sc – Physiology
- B.Sc – Human Nutrition & Dietetics
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES (Six (6) years program)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery – MBBS
PUMS Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and choose PUMS as their first choice.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the 2022 UTME subjects.
- For MBBS, Candidates must have the relevant subjects and score 200 and above in UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on a JAMB CAPS
- Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME in JAMB and chose PUMS.
- Candidates who wish to study in PUMS but did not make PUMS their first choice. Candidates under this category are required to apply for CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to PUMS as the first choice through JAMB Portal to qualify to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result(s) will be uploaded on PUMS Portal at least two days before the date of the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates, in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER ADMISSION
- Candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university of the candidate before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be accompanied by copies of relevant documents and sessional transcripts from the current university. All processing must be completed on the JAMB Portal.
In addition to your application, you are advised to adhere strictly to JAMB-approved provisions for admissions into Nigerian universities
How You Can Apply for PUMS Post UTME Form
- Log on to the University Website, http://www.pums.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply Now on the top center of the page.
- Enter your JAMB number and click on the “Check Eligibility” You will be redirected to the application form if your JAMB number was successfully verified
Application Form: While on this page, provide all required information and be sure they are correct before proceeding. Once submitted, you will be logged onto the PUMS Portal automatically, and complete the application by uploading supporting documents.
Supporting Documents: In the course of your application, a few documents will be needed to verify the authenticity of the provided information. See the list provided by Student Village below. Scan the original copy of each and upload it to the portal.
- JAMB Result
- O’Level Result (WAEC and/or NECO)
- Birth Certificate/Age Affidavit
- Local Government of Origin
- Letter of attestation
Method of Payment
- Click on Make Payment
- Copy the Bank Account no. and make a transfer or direct bank deposit of N2,000
- Upload evidence of payment.
- Upon successful payment and upload of the evidence, you will then make the final submission of your application and print the clearance form.
Candidates are to make adequate preparations for the mandatory SCREENING EXERCISE.
Thanks for reading PAMO University of Medical Sciences Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023, please share.