Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. PTI post UTME form is now available and obtainable online. See the eligibility, screening details and how to apply for the screening below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise.
PTI ND Courses.
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form.
On-line application will start from Tuesday 18th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 10th August, 2019.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com