Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Releases HND And ND Part-Time / ICE Admission Form for 2022/2023; school of Industrial Continuing Education (ICE) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) part-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Full details on registration and requirements are provided below.
Recommended; Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Releases HND Admission Form For 2021/2022
PTI Part-Time (PTI) Admission Requirements
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of the program, which must include English Language and Mathematics; for details, see the online admission prospectus for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How to Apply for PTI Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (N15,000.00) Only for each PTI admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Click on “Apply for Part-time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of N15, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form, which will be presented at the examination/Interview center along with your RRR printout.
REMARK: If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
Inconsistency in names, passports, O’Level Certificates, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
- Online sales commence on 27th June, 2022 and close on 9th September 2022
- The late application starts on 16th September 2022 and ends on 30th September 2022 at the cost of Twenty Thousand only (N20,000). Thereafter, the site will be closed.
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’ Level Certificates, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
- For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08126971127.
- For further inquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08127667021, 08065967052, 07015544662 and 08030524384
Thanks for reading Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Releases HND And ND Part-Time / ICE Admission Form for 2022/2023