PLASU Releases 2023/2024 Remedial Science Admission Form; Plateau State University, Bokkos is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission into its Remedial Science Program for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will have the opportunity to gain admission into various undergraduate programs in the Faculties of Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, and Agricultural Science at the University.
PLASU Releases 2023/2024 Remedial Science Admission Form
However, this is contingent on their participation in the 2024 JAMB UTME and achieving the approved cut-off mark for that year.
PLASU Remedial Science Admission Form, 2023/2024
Interested applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in science subjects, including mathematics, along with a credit in English Language.
- Visit the University’s portal: sis.plasu.edu.ng.
- Select ‘Application Forms’ from the menu options and click on ‘REMEDIAL SCIENCE.’
- Provide accurate information to create your application account.
- Ensure you use a valid and active email address or phone number.
- A Confirmation Link will be sent to your email address or phone number. Confirm the link to log in and complete the application process.
- Maintain a secure and easily memorable password.
- Registration status and steps:
- Click the confirmation Link to log in and complete the application process.
- Enter the email and password or phone number used during signup in the login form.
- Click the “Click to make payment” button to generate an RRR.
- If you prefer to make a card payment through Remita, click the “Proceed To Payment” button. For cash payment, copy the RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make the payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of N10,000.
- Update your bio-data and upload a recent passport photograph (maximum 25kb in JPEG/PNG format).
- Include O-Level result(s) with a minimum of four credits in any science subjects (including English and Mathematics).
- Click to submit your application and print the Registration Slip.
Please be aware that the University does not provide accommodation for students in this category.
For additional information and the complete procedures for Online Application, kindly visit the University’s website at www.plasu.edu.ng.
The deadline for Online Application is September 30, 2023.
Yakubu F. Ayuba