The management of the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos, has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
PLASU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the institution is now available online.
How to Check PLASU Admission List
PLASU prospective students can now confirm their admission status from the university portal via the link below:
Check the notice board within the school premises.
- Go to PLASU admission status checking portal at http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into PLASU degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, PLASU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLASU admission status