Applications are invited from candidates for a one year part- time program in Dispensing Opticianry leading to the award of professional Diploma in Dispensing Opticianry. The programme is regulated by the Optometrists and Dispensing Optician Board of Nigeria (ODOBN).
POGIL College of Health Technology hereby invites application from candidates for a 1 year part-time Professional Diploma Certificate in Dispensing Opticianry for the 2019/2020 academic session.
POCHTECH Professional Diploma Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess any of the following:
- Three (3) credits at O’level and two (2) passes in any subjects-two of which should be in the sciences. However, passes in physics, chemistry and mathematics will be added advantage.
- Candidates who do not possess the above qualification but have practical experience in ophthalmic dispensing could also apply.
How to Apply for POCHTECH Professional Diploma Admission Form.
Application forms can be obtained from Training Centre (South West Zone) POGIL College of Health Technology, Oke Eri, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board and also from the underlisted training centre.
- Head Office: Plot 5070/5071, Unity Estate, Karu, Abuja
- Lagos Office: No. 8, Harvey Road, Yaba-Lagos
- Port Harcourt Office: 16, Awka Street, Off Aba Road behind Federal Road Safety Headquarters, Port Harcourt.
- Owerri Office: 30, Mbari Street, Owerri, Imo State.
- Kaduna Office: Suite 9, Tons Jos Shopping Mall, Kachia Road, Kaduna
For further enquiries, please contact: The Board Office. Tel: 08037257200,08187208703
POGIL College of Health Technology Admission Office Tel: 08136033457,08069156560
Entrance Exam: 14th Sept., 2019
Venue: College Auditorium
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com