This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Captain Elechi Amadi Poly 1st & 2nd batch admission lists have been uploaded on the polytechnic’s website.
How to Check Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Admission List
- Go to the polytechnic admission portal at http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the ‘Admission List’ section and enter your JAMB registration number in the column provided.
- Finally, click on the ‘GO’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the polytechnic website for their admission status.