For the academic year 2022-2023, Portland State University is offering Oregon Consular Corps International Studies Scholarships to deserving students.
This funding program is available to exceptional international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
Public research university; Portland State University (PSU) was founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution in Portland, Oregon. It consists of seven colleges that grant degrees in 123 different fields at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Why would you want to attend Portland State University to study? With students at their center and learning communities at their heart, the instructors at this institution are not only connected to their subjects of study but also to the place in which they reside.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2022
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in International & Global Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a US citizen, or legal resident, or international student on a student visa
- completed a minimum of 8 credit hours of INTL core coursework
- declared International & Global Studies major as of Fall 2022
- junior class standing or above (90+ credits) in good academic standing
- maintain full-time status (12 credits per term) during the 2022-2023 academic year (fall, winter, and spring)
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit supporting documents in the following manner:
- A current resume/CV
- A copy of your unofficial PSU transcript
- Two letters of reference
- Application form, resume/CV, and unofficial PSU transcript must email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Portland State University will provide an award of $3,000 in fee remission to deserving international students.
Thank you for reading Portland State University Scholarships.