Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, RSCHST admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) various Diploma Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Available Programmes.
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Certificate) 2years
- Emergency Medical technician (Diploma) 3years
- Dispensing Opticianry Technician Programme (Diploma) 3 years
- Pharmacy Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma) 3years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Anesthetic Technician Programm (Certificate) 2years
- Health Information Management (Professional Diploma) 3years
- Health Information Management (Abridgement) 1year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Certificate) 3years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Abridgment) 2years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2years
- Public Health Nursing Abridgement (Refresher) programme (HND) 1year
- Public Health (Diploma) 2years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements.
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2019.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
- Admission into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
How to Apply for Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission.
Candidates should pay application fee of: N11,000 payable at any branch of Ecobank Plc and Fidelity Bank Plc.
Applicants are to log on to the Student Portal with an access pin number provided for the purpose to apply online. Candidates Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and venue will be generated on-line.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an entrance examination scheduled for 13th July 2019.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 8TH JULY, 2019.
For more information, please contact the College Admissions Officer or ICT Unit in any of these GSM Nos: 07066608462, 08037473204, 07032223481, 08185950107 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com