Scholarships for International Students from the Korean Government 2022; The Korean government is inviting candidates to apply for Support Scholarships. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main goal of the program is to motivate and support applicants who are experiencing financial difficulties. Scholarships for International Students from the Korean Government 2022
South Korea’s government is a centralized democratic republic with three major branches of government: executive, legislative, and judicial.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Korean Government
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Maximum 5,000,000 per month
- Number of Awards: Approximately 250
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Application forms are accepted around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the Organization.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in a domestic university (including vocational colleges) in the second year or higher based on the applied academic year.
- Applicants must have an average of 80 points or more out of 100 points during the entire enrollment period.
- Must have an average of 80 or more out of 100 points in the previous semester in which grades are entered based on 100 points. And also, those who have rounded up 80 points cannot apply.
- Must have passed level 4 or higher in the TOPIK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete application form has to be filled online for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have one copy of the printed application form from the system after an online application and a passport copy. Enrollment certificate and transcript, one copy of TOPIK score. In the transfer case, the entire semester transcript issued by the previous school (domestic university) must also be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The Government will provide the fund of a maximum of 5,000,000 per month to all international applicants.