Source – MySchool
The basic general nursing training is a general nursing course open to
young males and females of not less than 17years of age, at the time of
- Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written.
- NABTEB certificate is not acceptable.
- Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of Not refundable fee of 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only ONLINE.
- Applicants are to log on to http://www.fctson.abj.gov.ng/enrol.html
- Fill in the required boxes with their USERNAME, Email and Password
- Click on the Register Button to create your account
- Click on the NEXT Button to proceed with online payment.
- Click on the PAY NOW Button to make payment via your Master Card online.
- After Successful Payment log on back to the portal using your USERNAME and PASSWORD to begin or complete registration.
Entrance Examination Center and Date
Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
Entrance Examination Commences from 28th June, 2018.
For further enquiries, call 0811 691 1075, 0813 942 8146 or send mail
Sales of Form Closing Date
Sales of Form Closes on June 26th, 2018.