Schools Of Nursing In Akwa Ibom Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form; Students who are interested In enrolling in nursing and nursing-related programs in Akwa Ibom are advised to register as soon as possible. Kindly read this post for instructions and details on how to register.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2022 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
Advantages Of Studying Nursing In A School Of Nursing
Nursing schools usually take three academic years or less and offer many benefits.
- INTIMATE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- SERVICE LEARNING STRENGTH
- YOU WILL BE HARDWORKING, WELL ORGANIZED, AND DISCIPLINED: …
- INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED
- HIGH SALARIES IN THE LABOUR MARKET
- REGISTERED NURSE TO BACHELOR IN NURSING (RN-to-BSN)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Registration: Commences from Monday 11th July, 12th – August 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am – 3:00 pm daily except on public holidays and weekends.
- Registration fee:
- Indigenes: N 5,000.00
- Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
- Processing fee – N8,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
- Customized file – N500.00
- Indigenes: N14,000.00
- Non-Indigenes: N16,000.00
- Three recent color passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 20th August 2022
Thanks for reading Schools Of Nursing In Akwa Ibom Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form by Student Village
Use This JAMB TOOL