Shehu Shagari University of Education Releases 2022 & 2023 Post-UTME; This is to notify the general public that the SSUES is accepting online applications from suitably qualified candidates for undergraduate programs in various faculties. The programs available for admission are as follows:
Shehu Shagari University of Education Releases 2022 & 2023 Post-UTME
FACULTY OF ARTS & ARTS EDUCATION:
- BA. ED. FULFULDE
- B.A. ED. ENGLISH
- B.A. ED. FRENCH
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- B. ED EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- B. ED. SPECIAL EDUCATION
- B. ED. SOCIAL STUDIES
- B.ED. HEALTH EDUCATION
- B. ED. HUMAN KINETICS
- B. ED. ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- B LIS LIBRARY INFORMATION SCIENCE
- B. ED. EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- B.ED. EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- B.ED. GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
- B.ED. CURRICULUM STUDIES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION:
- BSC. ED. BIOLOGY
- BSC. ED. MATHEMATICS
- BSC. ED. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BSC. ED. PHYSICS
- BSC. ED. CHEMISTRY
- BSC. ED. INTEGRATED SCIENCE
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION:
- BSC. ED. ECONOMICS
- BSC. ED. POLITICAL SCIENCE
- BSC. ED. GEOGRAPHY
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION:
- B.ED. TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- B.ED. BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BSC ED AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- BSC. ED. HOME ECONOMICS
- BSC. ED. ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Candidates seeking UTME Admission must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level Credits (obtained in not more than two sittings), including English Language and Mathematics, relevant to their chosen course, in addition to meeting the required JAMB score.
- The JAMB subject combination chosen by the candidates, as well as their O’level credits, must align with their desired course.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum JAMB/UTME score of 140 points.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates applying for UTME admission should complete their applications through the JAMB Portal.
Candidates who did not take the JAMB examination but are interested in applying should do so through the university portal.
To apply, please visit https://ssues.edu.ng/apply. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable screening registration fee of Five thousand Naira (N 5,000) only.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
The deadline for the submission of applications is Monday, October 16, 2023.