Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form Is On Sale for 2022/2023; The college of nursing and midwifery has opened its admissions for interested students into various programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Full details and procedures are provided in this post.
This is to inform interested applicants that Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Damaturu has commenced selling admission forms for the programs listed below:
Recommended; UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital Releases Post Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Form
|Basic Midwifery||3 years||Female||All|
|Community Midwifery||2 years||Female||Yobe|
|Community Nursing||2 years||Both||Yobe|
Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Candidates with 170 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below
- Must complete the POST UTME online screening procedure on or before Friday, 21st October 2022
- Post UTME Exercise is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 22nd October 2022. Venue: ICT Hall of the College, Time: 8:00 am
How to Apply for Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Form
The Sales of Forms for the year 2022/2023 Academic Session commences Monday 04 July, 2022 and closes on Friday 21st October 2022.
How to Apply for Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Post UTME Form
Candidates for admission to the ND Nursing Program are required to create a REMITA invoice on the institution’s website by entering their information: Each candidate is required to pay a processing fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00).
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Log on to www.ycnm.edu.ng.
- Click on “admission, then select POST UTME ” on the main menu
- Click on create account
- Type in your 2022 UTME Examination number, Phone number, Email address, and NIN Number
- Select “Proceed”
- Proceed to the bank with the RRR Slip generated, or use any e-Payment channel to make your payment.
- Return to the portal after payment, repeat steps 1-2 above and “enter Your Jamb No and RRR code, and Submit.
- Scan and upload the following
- Olevel Result(s)
- Indigene letter
- Confirm and submit the application form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and bring to the post UTME SCREENING VENUE