Study Abroad: Corban University Academic Scholarships in USA; Corban University invites students who excelled in high school and attained exceptional GPAs to apply for its excellent Academic Scholarships. The scholarship will be given for the 2023–2024 school year.
The scholarship program is genuinely merit-based, which refers to the applicants’ GPAs. Everyone who enrolls as an undergraduate student at Corban University is eligible to enter to win a prize worth between $8,000 and $16,000. For consideration, they must have a GPA of 3.00 to 3.95 or higher.
Study Abroad: Corban University Academic Scholarships in USA
Application Deadline: The early application deadline is 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Corban University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can both be eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs offered at Corban University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission to be considered for the Award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Christian Character Reference Form
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Official Transcripts
- Official test scores
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a 3.0 to 3.9 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 110
The scholarship winners will be awarded $8,000 – $16,000 by Corban University on the basis of their GPA as given below:
|Provost‡s Scholarship||3.85 – 3.94||$15,000|
|Dean‡s Scholarship||3.60 – 3.84||$14,000|
|Director‡s Scholarship||3.00 – 3.59||$10,000|