Study Abroad: Faculty of Social Sciences International Studentships in Economics UK 2023; The University of East Anglia is now accepting applications for the Faculty of Social Sciences Studentship in Economics for the academic year 2023-2024.
This studentship is open to qualified persons from all over the world who have submitted original and high-quality research proposals. To be deemed eligible, applicants must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant subject of study with at least 65% or equivalent. Students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in economics at UEA are suitable candidates. The studentship award comprises the full tuition cost as well as a £17,668 maintenance grant.
Application Deadline: The application deadline to be considered for this programme is 24th March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and more
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Home students from the UK and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Economics program taught at the University of East Anglia’s School of Economics can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for the academic year 2023-2024.
- The applicants must have promising research proposals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their PhD admission applications online. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and prepare a research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have 2:1 in a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, including at least 65% or equivalent overall in the Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of East Anglia will offer the studentship winner full tuition costs for Home or International students, a tax-free maintenance grant comparable to UKRI studentship rates, presently £17,668, and a research training assistance grant of up to £750 per year.