Study Abroad: Full-Tuition KTH Scholarships for International Students in Sweden 2022; For the KTH Scholarships in Sweden, applications are being accepted by KTH Royal Institute of Technology. For the academic year 2022–2023, the program is open to students who intend to pursue a master’s degree.
A one- or two-year master’s program’s entire tuition is covered by the KTH Scholarship. Students must have made a master’s degree at KTH their top priority when applying for funding.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 17, 2022
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- All programs except for Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, and EIT Urban Mobility programmes. Applicants for the master’s programmes in Molecular Techniques in Life Science, and Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health) are eligible and should apply for the KTH Scholarship, not the KTH Joint Programme Scholarship.
- Applicants must be eligible to apply Applicants must be tuition-fee paying students and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as Applicants’ first priority.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship. KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT master’s programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible you must meet the admission requirements for applying to this program and applications are made through university admission in Sweden, the online application system for programs offered at Swedish universities.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a copy of their passport including personal data and photograph, or another identification document, Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, Transcripts of completed courses, and grades included in your degree.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and minimum GPA grades.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must have demonstrated the English requirements for the course or program.
KTH Scholarship program covers the tuition fee at KTH for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. The scholarship does not include living costs.