Study Abroad: Fully-funded IGPP PhD Scholarships at University of Warwick UK 2023; For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Warwick actively seeks qualified and bright candidates for the fully-funded IGPP PhD scholarship Program in the United Kingdom.
Outstanding domestic and foreign students who wish to study for a postgraduate degree in the UK are encouraged to apply for the fellowship.
The scholarship will pay for four years of total funding for university tuition (which was £17,668 in 2022–2023), national or foreign university fees, and a Research and Training Support Grant of £1,250 every academic year.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: Department of Mathematics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Home and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the Department of Mathematics in PhD following subjects offered by the university.
- PhD in Public Health (Behavioural Science)
- PhD in Public Health (Mathematical Epidemiology)
- PhD in Public Health (Pathogen Diagnostics)
- PhD in Public Health (Pandemic Response Planning)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students will be expected to meet Warwick’s general entry requirements.
- These include at least an upper second-class UK honors degree or international equivalent, evidence of English language capability, and two strong academic references.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission application online. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload a curriculum vitae and a personal statement. The personal statement should explain why they are interested in a research studentship researching to support global pandemic planning, as well as any aspects of themselves that they want to highlight.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students must check out the entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Language Requirement: The students must check the following English language proficiency requirements.
The studentships will be offered by the University of Warwick and will be funded to cover tuition (national or international level; was £17,668 in 2022/23), a research and training support grant of £1,250 per academic year, and a student stipend (was £17,668 in 2022/23). For students participating in laboratory work, additional funding will be made available to cover laboratory costs (up to £10,000).