Study Abroad: Hardiman Fully-funded PhD Scholarships for International Students in Ireland 2023; For the academic year 2023–2024, the National University of Ireland is providing Hardiman Research Scholarships. The Hardiman PhD Scholarships are fully financed for four years and include a fee waiver and €18,500 per year.
The main strategic objective is to entice the top students to NUI Galway and to foster their growth as creative people who will contribute to the global advancement of economic, cultural, and social development.
Application Deadline: 10 February 2023
- Course Level: PhD program
- Study Subject: The Scholarships offer opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to pursue a Structured PhD focused on the five key areas of research in which the University offers leading expertise- Biomedical Science & Engineering, Informatics, Physical, and Computational Sciences, Environment, Marine, and Energy, Social Science and Public Policy Humanities in context.
- Award: €18,500 p.a. plus fee waiver
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Study Abroad: Hardiman Fully-funded PhD Scholarships for International Students in Ireland 2023
- Eligible Countries: Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Libya Flag 2011, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: Successful applicants will be expected to have a first or upper-second-class honours a primary degree or equivalent. Applications will not be accepted from persons currently registered as PhD students.
- How to Apply: Candidates have to fill out the online application form with the two references that indicate their academic suitability & potential to undertake postgraduate research
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.