Study Abroad: Illinois Wesleyan University International President’s Scholarships in USA; Gaining a degree is usually advantageous for your job, but it might be challenging if you are facing financial difficulties. Illinois Wesleyan University offers the President’s Scholarships to defray the cost of undergraduate studies for deserving applicants.
The goal of this award is to give highly qualified overseas students financial support based on their skills, passions, and academic accomplishments at the university.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 15, 2022.
- University: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in a variety of subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding program, aspirants must have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree from the university. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: To taking admitted to this university, applicants must meet all the basic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Illinois Wesleyan University will provide full tuition per year and renewable for up to four years of study. Study Abroad: Illinois Wesleyan University International President’s Scholarships in USA