Study Abroad: International Stellar Scholarships at Alliance Manchester Business School UK 2023; Alliance Manchester Business School is looking for high-potential students to compete for the International Stellar Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program is offered to international students starting their undergraduate degree at the Alliance Manchester Business School.
Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS) is the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England, and is ranked second in the UK.
Study Abroad: International Stellar Scholarships at Alliance Manchester Business School UK 2023
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 31 August 2022
- University or Organization: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Singapore, Malaysia, or Norway
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students (classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes) who are residents of Singapore, Malaysia, or Norway and achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent).
- Successful applicants will be identified via academic performance
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Completed application forms should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Your written application should outline your commitment to academic studies and extra-curricular pursuits.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate a broad general education including acceptable levels of Literacy and Numeracy, equivalent to at least Grade B or 6 in GCSE/IGCSE English Language and Mathematics
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or;
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 in any individual component, or;
- An acceptable equivalent qualification.
Alliance Manchester Business School will provide two international stellar scholarships to talented international students in 2022. These awards are worth £2,000 per year across three years of study.