Study Abroad: Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC) International Excellence Scholarship UK 2023; With the Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC) Excellence scholarship, you can get financial assistance for your undergraduate degree studies at the Royal Holloway University of London in the UK during the 2023–2024 academic year.
The institution offers prospective students who apply for an Excellence Undergraduate degree scholarship in any field ten scholarships worth a total of £3,000 each. Successful candidates may combine their scholarships with the 10% progression fee discount offered to all RHISC students who are making progress.
Twenty institutions in the UK follow the Royal Holloway University of London as its leader. Since 1985, it has been a research-driven, higher education organization dedicated to advancing minds and transforming lives.
It aims to provide an integrated education that encourages critical inquiry. It was created by fusing Bedford College and Royal Holloway College, two conventional institutions.
RHUL, which ranks 378th on the list of the best global universities, is a general research institute and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- International fee status
- Currently studying International Foundation Year at RHISC
- Classified as ‘Green’ or ‘Amber’ in the RHISC Academic Progression Report
- Achieved at least 85% attendance during the foundation year
- Hold a current offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If they want to apply for the opportunity scheme, they must be admission to the University. And, Candidates must complete the application form, including a written 400-word scholarship statement. Their completed form must be emailed to iscmailbox-at-rhul.ac.uk as a word document.
- Supporting Documents: supporting statement in 400 words, academic achievements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All eligible applicants must have excellent proficiency in the English
Ten scholarships will be offered by the Royal Holloway University of London to individuals who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree there. Successful candidates may combine their scholarships with the 10% progression fee discount offered to all RHISC students who are making progress.