Study Abroad: TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University UK; If you want to take your study to the next level, then apply for the TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University for the academic session 2023/2024.
One master’s degree student in the field of renewable energy will receive funding from the program each year for their studies. The scholarship pays for both living expenses and tuition.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Tuition fees and living expenses
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is given in the field of Renewable Energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must enroll in the degree programme at the university.
- Applicants must have international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, they can apply for International scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the relevant documents at the university:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to the university of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the university of choice
- An updated CV
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow all the English language requirements;
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge Assessment English Test
Cranfield University will cover tuition fees and living expenses for high-performing students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.