Study Abroad: The University of Ottawa Daniel Lamarre International Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication Canada 2023; The University of Ottawa is pleased to provide international applicants with the Daniel Lamarre Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
Undergraduates enrolled in a course at the University of Ottawa will get the grant. Students from all countries, including Canada, may apply to obtain this grant.
First-year students enrolled full-time will be taken into consideration. The winners will receive a $2,500 scholarship prize.
The University of Ottawa is a multilingual public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, that was established in 1848 as a bilingual Catholic institution by the Oblates of Mary Immaculate. Its foundation is a Christ-inspired community of grace and open inquiry. In the 2023 QS World University Rankings, it is ranked 237th.
Application Deadline: Scholarships applications must be submitted by 31st October 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Overseas national students and Canadian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate degree programs available at the University of Ottawa.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates must be first-time, full-time undergraduate students at the University of Ottawa.
How to Apply: The University of Ottawa Daniel Lamarre International Scholarships
- How to Apply: Admission applications at the University of Ottawa must be submitted on the OUAC portal. All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of recommendation
- Language proficiency proof
- Academic transcripts
- Program-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program they’ve chosen to pursue at the University of Ottawa.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- Duolingo – 120
- PTE – 60
- CAE – C1
- CAEL – 60
The University of Ottawa will provide successful undergraduate students with a prize worth $2,500 for the applied program. Study Abroad: The University of Ottawa Daniel Lamarre International Scholarships in Public Relations and Communication Canada 2023