Study Abroad: UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Scholarships in Canada 2023; Apply for the UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Scholarships at the University of British Columbia Sauder if you want to start a career in business.
International students who wish to enroll in a master’s program in Canada may apply for the award.
At the University of British Columbia, there is a faculty called the Sauder School of Business. The Financial Times and the Economist both consistently place it among the top 100 business schools.
What are the benefits of attending the University of British Columbia Sauder? They strive for excellence in their research and instruction in order to mentor and prepare ethical leaders who will advance commerce, foster innovation, and foster prosperity in British Columbia and around the world.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until May 5, 2023.
- University or Organization: the University of British Columbia Sauder
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Study Abroad: UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters of business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates who display an outstanding combination of talent, drive, and academic achievement may be considered for UBC International MBA Entrance or Merit Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admitted to the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency
For students to finish their study in Canada, the University of British Columbia will grant an award amount ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 USD.