Study Abroad: University of Konstanz Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2023; The University of Konstanz invites international degree-seeking students to apply for the Deutschlandstipendium scholarships, which will provide them with the opportunity to further their studies in Germany. The scholarships will be given to students who apply for studies in 2023-2024.
This incredible scholarship will be given to about 25 international students who are enrolled and admitted to an undergraduate or graduate-level degree program at the University of Konstanz. The scholarship reward is EUR 300 per month for up to two semesters of study.
Application Deadline: The application for this opportunity will last until 31st October 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Konstanz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: EUR 300
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree courses available at the University of Konstanz can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate measurable academic (or school) accomplishments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications by students must be submitted through the university portal. Interested students can start their scholarship application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A valid passport or form of identification (valid for the entire stay in Germany)
- Passport photos for ID cards and documents
- Proof of health insurance in German or English
- Certified copies of your academic degrees in German or English translation
- Birth certificate and certificate of marriage, in German or an English translation.
- Copies and certified translations of their children’s birth certificates (if required and applicable, including an apostille or form of legalization)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the course they wish to pursue at the University of Konstanz.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have B2 level proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. They must submit a test accepted by the university.
The University of Konstanz will provide the scholarship winners a sum of EUR 300 per month for two semesters of their undergraduate or graduate studies.