Study Abroad: University of Sheffield Research International Scholarships in UK 2023; Apply for one of the Research International Scholarships given by the University of Sheffield in the UK if you want to pursue higher education with inexpensive tuition.
The scholarship seeks to assist gifted candidates who wish to participate in the research degree program at the University of Sheffield for the academic year 2022–2023.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 26th January 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have, or expect to attain, a first or upper-second-class UK honors degree or equivalent.
- Must be UK, EU, and international applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must enroll in the University’s research degree coursework in order to be accepted into the program. Applications are assessed based on their academic success and qualifications, experience, research background, a clear, well-articulated research plan, the potential impact of the research, and how well they align with the supervisor’s or department’s areas of competence.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of Sheffield.
- Admission Requirements: To taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The University of Sheffield will provide the following award:
- Fees (UK or Overseas) and a full maintenance stipend at the UKRI rate (full-time rate £15,609 in 2021/22)
- Fees (UK or Overseas) and a half or partial maintenance stipend
- Fees only (UK or Overseas)
- A contribution towards fees and/or maintenance
- Access to Research Support funds for conference and other expenses
- These scholarships fund up to three and a half years of full-time or seven years of part-time study, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Part-time studentships are paid at 50% of the full-time rate.