Study Abroad: Western Admission Scholarships Program for Domestic & International Students in Canada; If you want to finish your education in Canada, Western University’s Admission Scholarships Program offers you a fantastic opportunity. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
For both domestic and foreign students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university, there are 250 prizes available. During their studies, the scholarship awardees will each receive a prize of $8,000.
Study Abroad: Western Admission Scholarships Program for Domestic & International Students in Canada
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship must be submitted no later than March 1, 2023.
- University: Western University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good excellent academic record.
- Students must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at Western University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for an admission scholarship, a student must apply for admission directly from secondary school to Western’s main campus for full-time first-year studies. No application is required to be considered for these scholarships. Awards are automatically awarded upon admission to Western.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate before applying for this grant.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Western University will provide an award amount of up to $8,000 to successful candidates.