Sule Lamido University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Forms; This is an invitation to register for the Post-UTME Screening as described below for all First Choice candidates seeking admission to the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2022–2023 Academic Session. Candidates for direct entry who have selected SLU as their first choice institution are urged to register as well in order to participate in the exercise.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME
- Candidates for the UTME MUST have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or an equivalent exam with at least 5 relevant subjects—including English Language and Mathematics—at the credit level in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE, and 6 points in the IMBE Advanced Level.
- If you scored 140 or higher on the UTME in 2022 but did not select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa as your first choice institution but still want to attend the university, you should switch to SLU via the JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and select any of the following programs:
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
Beginning on Monday, October 17, 2022, online registration for the screening exercise for both UTME and DE students will be open. It will close at midnight on Sunday, October 30, 2022.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
DE – https://admissions.slu.edu.ng/de-applicant UTME – https://admissions.slu.edu.ng/applicant
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to register.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 1st November 2022
- Faculty of Humanities – 2nd November 2022
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – 7th November 2022
- Faculty of Social and Management Science – 8th November 2022
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
By 9:00 am on the designated date, all qualified candidates must report to the university’s permanent location at Kano Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State.
Any applicant who does not show up for the screening procedure on the scheduled date will not be taken into consideration for admission to the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
The current preventive measures for COVID-19, such as maintaining physical distance, routine hand washing and hand sanitizing, and wearing facemasks, must be strictly observed by candidates.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng
Sule Lamido University is a state-owned public university located in Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State, Nigeria. The University was licensed by the NUC on 17th July, 2013 as the 39th State–Owned University and 129th in the Nigerian University System (NUS).
SLU Cut-Off Mark
SLU minimum cut-off mark is 140.
See the cut-off marks for all the courses available in SLU below:
- Faculty of Education
- B.A. (Ed) English – 160
- B.A (Ed) History – 140
- B.A (Ed) Hausa – 150
- B.A (Ed) Islamic Studies – 150
- B.A (Ed) Arabic – 150
- B.A/B.Sc. Library and Information Science -150
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology – 170
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry – 160
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics – 140
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics – 140
- B.Sc (Ed) Computer Science -150
- Faculty of Humanities
- B. A. Arabic – 160
- B. A. English – 160
- B. A. Hausa – 150
- B. A. History – 140
- B.A. Islamic Studies – 180
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B. Sc. Biology – 170
- B. Sc. Chemistry – 160
- B.Sc. Computer Science – 170
- B. Sc. Mathematics – 140
- B. Sc. Physics – 140
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting -160
- B.Sc Business Management – 160
- B.Sc Economics – 180
- B.Sc Geography – 160
- B.Sc Sociology – 160