Taraba State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Releases 2023/2024 Admission Form; Online applications for admission to the Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session and community Midwifery for the 2023/2024 academic session are now available.
Candidates for Basic Midwifery must have at least 5 credits in their O level results WAEC NECO NABTEB, including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, and Chemistry, obtained in no more than two sittings.
Meanwhile, candidates for Community Midwifery must be Taraba state indigenes and must meet the following prerequisites before applying: (4) credits including (English Language and Biology) in their O level results from WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB obtained in no more than two sittings.
A. Sales of admission forms shall commence from Monday 16th January 2023 to 9th February 2023 through the college website
B. Applications forms fees per candidate is N8,300.00 only
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit the College website
- Create all accounts on the college portal
- Use your username and password to login
- Make payment for the application form via ATM card
- Fill the form carefully and submit it online (only one scratch card that has not been used more than (3) times
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payments applications form and acknowledgment slip. come along with your printed payment slip, scratch card, and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification. Please
The aptitude test will be on Friday 10th February 2023
Time: 5 am Venue: College premises
Prospective candidates should come along with their original document for verification on the day of the aptitude test, Please. Also, come along with the writing material for the test.