TASUED Releases JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023; The Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ogun State, is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the TASUED JUPEB form below. TASUED Releases JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023
At the end of the TASUED foundation programs, certificates will be awarded to enable successful candidates in the Examinations administered by JUPEB to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 levels of the Degree of the Tai Solarin University of Education and other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria.
TASUED JUPEB Subject Combinations
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
- CBM › Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics
- PCB › Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- PCM › Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
- HLE › History/Literature/Economics
- GLE › Government/Literature/Economics
- GEM › Government/Economics/Mathematics
- GEC › Government/Economics/Christian Religious Studies
- GEI › Government/Economics/Islamic Studies
- GHC › Government/History/Christian Religious Studies
- GHI › Government/History/Islamic Studies
- GMP › Geography/Mathematics/Physics
COLLEGES (REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS)
- COSMAS – GEM, GEC, GLE, GEI
- COHUM – HLE, GHC, GHI
- COSIT – CBM, PCB, PCM, GMP
- COAEVOT – ALL COMBINATIONS
TASUED JUPEB Admission Eligibility
WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level), with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at one sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply TASUED JUPEB Admission Form
The application fee is #10,000 to be paid on the school website.
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now – https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=4.
You will be required to fill out an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your log-in credentials.
3. If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission.
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling out the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here