The University Of Ibadan Gives Medical Screening Notice To Undergraduates; The following instructions are hereby provided for the affected 100 Level Students in light of the current constraints (including the decreased availability of locum health personnel, the unprecedented increase in the cost of goods that rendered the previous budget useless, the local JAC strike, etc.) and following adequate deliberation by the Committee charged with organizing the exercise:
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
1. Obtain a Teller from the Unibadan Microfinance Bank after payment of the screening fees of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3,500.00).
2. Students who are yet to have their Chest X-rays done should proceed to do so at the designated centers.
3. Fill out the online medical form using the link provided in order to obtain a temporary UHS number.
4. Make use of the temporary number for medical attention at the UHS until further notice.
5. Check the students’ portal for further updates on the physical exercise.