Trinity University Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Admission; Trinity University is pleased to announce the commencement of the sale of Post-UTME forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. We invite applications from qualified candidates interested in pursuing undergraduate programs in the following faculties and departments:
Trinity University Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Admission
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences:
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management, and Social Sciences:
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Economics
Candidates who have selected Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met the required score are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. Additionally, candidates can only apply for the courses listed above if they meet the relevant admission requirements.
To be eligible for the Post-UTME screening, candidates must have:
- Sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at no more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These credits must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects relevant to their chosen course of study.
Candidates who did not initially select Trinity University in their UTME can also apply. Trinity University offers a hassle-free regularization process that allows applicants to change their University of First Choice to Trinity University at no cost.
To apply for the Post-UTME screening, follow these steps:
- Make a payment of N10,000.00 to Trinity University bursary at the University Campus or at the bank using the following account details:
- Account Name: Trinity University
- Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Account Number: 1022272822
- Complete the admission form, which can be downloaded from our official website. After filling out the form, you can either:
- Submit it in person at the University Registry located at Trinity University City Campus, Off Alara Street, (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
- Scan the form and send it via email to email@example.com.
For any inquiries or assistance, please contact us at +2347032166707.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Trinity University for the 2023/2024 academic session. We look forward to welcoming you to our esteemed institution.