UBTH Releases 2022/2023 Nursing Admission Form; This is to inform suitably qualified candidates that admission to the College of Nursing, University of Benin Teaching Hospital for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is still open.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
1. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022 JAMB
2. The student must possess 5 credit O’level pass at WAEC and NECO in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
3. Candidates should be 17 years and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Sales of Post UTME forms will commence on Monday 12th of September, 2022.
2. Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB accredited center to effect their change of institution to School of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
3. Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
4. Candidates are to come along with the underlisted to purchase the post UTME FORMS
Photocopies of JAMB result slip
Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip
Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results
Four Passport photographs
Ensure you Upload your O/L result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
DATE: Saturday 10th December 2022.
TIME: 10:00am prompt.
VENUE: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
Upon being offered admission, candidates should accept the offer on JAMB CAPS and thereafter pay the required fee and print their admission.
The UBTH College of Nursing PUTME form is not available online, and the college has not hired anyone as an agent, either directly or indirectly. WARNING: FRAUDSTERS!!!
Thanks for reading UBTH Releases 2022/2023 Nursing Admission Form