University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Post Basic Nursing Studies programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Benin City for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Courses & Duration.
1. Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
2. Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
3. Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
4. Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration: one (1) year
UBTH Post Basic Nursing Entry Requirements.
a. Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE/OL which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
b. Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
c. Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or agency.
How to Apply for UBTH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
Request for the Admission form should be directed to the Office of the Deputy Director (DD), Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Institution on or before 25th July, 2019.
While entrance examination for all programs are slated for 12th Monday, August 2019 at 8:30am and oral interview would commence from; Tuesday 13th – Friday, 16th August, 2018 at 8:30am each day.
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All payments for the application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
- Sales of forms commences 25th February and closes 23rd July, 2019.
- All forms must be purchase in Administrative Office of the above named School.
- Be informed that UBTH do not sell the above named School forms online.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com